Mouse-over photos for description and location

Monday, October 25, 2010

Welllllll.. it's been almost a month. My schedule has been packed to say the least. I have classes right after work until 9 three days a week, and I've been in the darkroom every weekend for the past month. As the days stacked up the idea of a post just got more and more daunting. I'm going to try my best to get a post up this weekend. A lot of days will include scans of what I've been working on at school. It doesn't necessarily mean the photo was taken that day, maybe it was developed or fine-tuned in the darkroom that day. I don't feel like this is a cop-out because it still tells a story about what I did on that particular day. After this mega month long post is up, I'm going to push myself to get back into daily posting mode. It doesn't make sense that I haven't been for months.

Thanks for reading, hope you're still around.

6 comments:

Anonymous October 25, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

still check it everyday!

-jon

Anonymous October 25, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

I miss your photos, too! But work and school are all-consuming. Post when you can :)

Amanda October 25, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

SERIOUSLY MAN!

Carl October 26, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

mas fotos por favor. rapido.

pormeti

EmmaBW November 1, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

Still love you! No worries!

Anonymous November 7, 2010 at 10:31 AM  

Really, really, really miss your work. Please post again soon!!
-- Your biggest fan :)

Just Another Blog

My name is Andy and this is my blog. I'm attempting to take and post at least one photo every day, starting January 1st, 2009. I use a Nikon D90 and a few different lenses. Any posted photo is mine and I ask that if you want to use a photo, you give me credit and let me know where its going.

The Author

The Author

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP