Mouse-over photos for description and location

Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm going to try to get a new camera for my birthday this year. I got my d40 for my birthday 2 years ago and its served me well but I find things its lacking every now and then so I'd like to upgrade to a d90. I am going to save up $1000 over the next few months, hopefully.

Why am I posting this? I'd like to ask that if any of you were planning on giving me something or taking me out for my birthday, you reconsider and either pass the money on to me, or hit the donate button at the end of this post. Cash would be better because paypal takes a fee from donations, but I set it up in case you arent going to see me between now and July 10ish.

I'm not expecting any handouts or anything like that, I just cant afford the camera on my own right now. I'm going to be squirreling away every bit of cash that I can, and I'm asking for your help on that too. If I go somewhere with you and you see me ordering something or buying something I don't absolutely need, give me a hard time.

Also, as I dont have much to offer in return, if you donate anything towards my camera, I'll take a photo for you. It can be of something you want taken, or you can get a personal photo that no one else has and no one else will ever see.

So, if youve ever looked at this blog and liked what you saw or just want to help a broke musician/photog, click below or meet up with me.










Also, if by some chance I receive more than I need for the camera I'll donate the extra to a charity.

0 comments:

Just Another Blog

My name is Andy and this is my blog. I'm attempting to take and post at least one photo every day, starting January 1st, 2009. I use a Nikon D90 and a few different lenses. Any posted photo is mine and I ask that if you want to use a photo, you give me credit and let me know where its going.

The Author

The Author

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP